The KwikPave (South Africa) franchise operation satisfies all the criteria requirements for such an operation insofar as “the originator of the franchise has developed a business with an outstanding reputation and proven record of profitability. All necessary systems and procedures including the infrastructure needed to support franchisees is in place.”
Acknowledgement – Franchising Demystified by Kurt Illetschko
The KwikPave (SA) franchise operation is a division of Constructive Solutions Group (Pty) Ltd. which also owns the famous Call-A-Handyman franchise operation.
KwikPave (SA) is a proudly South African company based in the Eastern Cape. The company specializes in:
- Domestic decorative and functional paving
- Commercial and industrial paving
- Application-specific paving
- Decorative continuous concrete edging (paving edge & garden borders)
- Imprint paving
- Design & construction of storm water management systems
- Design & construction of soil retention systems
- Project management of industrial projects
Using a specially developed continuous concrete edging machine (patent pending), together with a technically superior range of hand tools and equipment, KwikPave is able to manufacture coloured and patterned concrete edging, for both the paving and garden borders, on site.